A yellow-blue sky dominates this beach towel, along with a vibrant grassy green. The scene shows Brian the pigeon decimating cars with his recent curry!
You'll love the vibrant colours and humour on your cartoon beach towels. We may list it as a beach towel, but you may want to use it as a bath towel, as part of your regular set of swimming towels, or perhaps even a gym towel. We think any purpose would provide you with much pleasure and amusement.
The comedy images look fantastic on the large landscape orientation designer beach towels. The characters look hilarious being so big, and the comedy is so blatant at that size.
- As a beach towel: The funny picture on the silly beach towels looks excellent in sunny conditions and would make you stand out on the beach. Or, while stretched out at the pool, you'll know which lounger is yours, that's for sure. The largest towel will be excellent at reserving your spot without confusion – it'll be a unique towel in the crowd of boring white beach towels.
- As a swimming towel: take this funny towel to the poolside to chill out after a few lengths. Or these would be perfect as children's swimming towels.
- As a bath towel: At home, when used as a standard bath sheet, the colour and humour on these excellent bathroom accessories will brighten your day. A set of these colourful bath sheets will look fun folded up in an airing cupboard waiting for subsequent use.
- As a gym towel: Why not have a bit of fun after your workout using these gym towels to take with you or use alongside you with the gym equipment. They'll undoubtedly make you stand out and are bound to start conversations with hunky guys or hot babes nearby.
The micro-fibre and cotton mix (front/back, respectively) give the towel a nice quality feel, soft on the skin and to the touch. The pile is perfect for a snooze in the garden or for cosseting yourself after a nice hot bath. The towel is machine-washable, ensuring it'll always smell fresh and look great!
- The microfibre beach towels are lightweight and durably soft.
- The funny image is printed edge-to-edge on one side made of 100% polyester leaving the other side as 100% cotton for drying yourself. Overall it's 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester.
- Three sizes are available.
- Small is 20" x 39" or 50 x 100cm
- Medium is 28" x 55" or 70 x 140cm
- Large is 31" x 63" or 80 x 160cm
Flames of Glory
The legendary status of Brian the pigeon continues...
Brian, the pigeon, is still enjoying curry and the unexpected results, which have escalated somewhat. Unfortunately, the cars fall victim to his antics again - feeling the brunt of his delivery. He's still a hero, and now he even attracts admirers. It's Flames of Glory, alright!
These are only available via our online store or associated social media shops. You won't find them in typical bricks-and-mortar stores on the high street.
We print your product on-demand, which takes 1-3 days. It's then packaged and sent in 1-2 days, depending on your choice of tracked or free standard shipping for delivery.