Brian just hoped that drivers wouldn’t take it personally. It was just business - his business.
You’ll love the vibrant colours and humour on your new towel. We may list it as a beach towel, but you may want to use it as a bath towel, or perhaps even a gym towel. We think any purpose would provide you with a lot of pleasure and amusement.
We think the comedy images just look awesome on the large landscape orientation. The characters look hilarious being so big and the comedy is so blatant at that size.
- As a beach towel: The comic picture on the beach towel looks great in sunny conditions and would really make you stand out on the beach. Or while stretched out at the pool, you’ll know which lounger is yours that’s for certain. The largest towel will be excellent at reserving your spot without confusion – it’ll be a unique towel in the crowd of boring white beach towels.
- As a bath towel: At home, when used as a standard bath sheet, the colour and humour on these excellent bathroom accessories will brighten your day. A set of these colourful bath sheets will look fun folded up in an airing cupboard waiting for the next use.
- As a gym towel: Why not have a bit of fun after your workout using these gym towels to take with you or to use alongside you with the gym equipment. They’ll certainly make you stand out and are bound to start conversations with hunky guys or hot babes nearby.
The micro-fibre and cotton mix (front/back respectively) give the towel a nice quality feel which is soft on the skin and to the touch. The pile is perfect for a snooze in the garden, or for cosseting yourself after a nice hot bath. The towel is machine-washable ensuring it’ll always smell fresh and look great!
- The microfibre towels are lightweight and durably soft.
- The funny image is printed edge-to-edge on one side made of 100% polyester leaving the other side as 100% cotton for drying yourself. Overall it’s 50% Cotton and 50% Polyester.
- 3 sizes are available.
- Small is 20" x 39" or 50 x 100cm
- Medium is 28" x 55" or 70 x 140cm
- Large is 31" x 63" or 80 x 160cm
Flipping The Bird
The idea was formed from a typical disappointment of having your car attacked by bird droppings. The twist here was the amount and the link to a curry, having somewhat dramatic effects. The expression of the owner is one that we’ve all shared. The legendary status of Brian the pigeon amused us, he’s some kind of folklore hero
These are only available via our online store or associated social media shops. You won’t find them in typical bricks-and-mortar stores on the high street.
Your product is printed on demand which takes 1-3 days. It’s then packaged and sent from the UK in 1-2 days depending your choice of tracked/standard shipping for delivery.